The best paint sprayers on the market are sought out by professionals and consumers alike. That means their bought and reviewed on a regular basis. What does that mean? That means if reviews can’t be found on the paint sprayer, then people are not using them.
This is where it starts for the individual who doesn’t know anything about paint sprayers. Research can save hundreds of dollars and only takes the tine to hop online and search. Each of the major brands have their own websites and plenty of literature on their popular brands. Here’s a list of recommended research and companies that produce some of the top rated paint sprayers around the world.
- Company reputation
- Product information
- Needs of the user
- Warranties available
- Experience and training
- Customer and professional reviews
- Graco – the number one professional choice in the United States
- Wagner – largest manufacturer of power paint sprayers in the world
- SATA – the number one paint sprayer in Germany
- Ryobi – one of leading manufacturers of power tools worldwide
- SprayTech – subdivision of Wagner
- Lemmer – number one manufacturer in Canada
- Titan – another subdivision of Wagner
- Airlessco – subdivision of Graco
- Earlex – highest number of HVLP paint sprayers sold around the world
- Campbell Hausfeld – established company for over 100 years
- Husky – house brand of The Home Depot
The factors that lead to the purchase of a quality paint sprayer fall under a large number of categories. Ultimately, only the consumer or professional contractor knows what they plan on using the paint sprayer for. Doing plenty of research and making that decision based on product and company information, along with reviews from actual users, will help in making the decision in buying the best paint sprayer for the job.